Healthy Packed Lunch
If you wish your child to bring a healthy packed lunch. Please ensure that the meal is in a packed lunch box which is clearly labelled with your child’s name and class.
All pupils in EYFS and Key Stage 1 are entitled to a free school meal. The meals are provided by LBBD catering services and Halal meat is used at all times. If your child has special dietary requirements please inform us and we will pass the details to the cook.
Free School Meals
If you have a child in years Reception to year 6, and you are in receipt of any of the following benefits you can apply for free school meals, which then enables your school to claim the pupil premium money to support your child’s education.
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
teaching children more about social interaction and encouraging them to try new and exciting foods.
APPLY NOW – Application for FSM Complete the form and return to your nearest one stop shop.
Yum! That was good!